Sunrise Country Club is a member owned private country club. This community is perfectly located in the center of activity, just minutes away from the McCallum Theater, The River shopping complex, a multiplex movie theater and the prestigious shops on El Paseo.
The Sunrise Country Club features 746 “Lock & Leave” Condos with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans. Units are currently priced from $200,000 to about $400,000. with 21 community pools and spas. Developed in 1974 by The Sunrise Company with a private 64 par executive golf course, 13 tennis courts, a clubhouse pool and fitness center. In 1981 a group of homeowners bought the club and to this date is a member owned private country club.
You’ll find lots of amenities at Sunrise Country Club including:
- Beautifully manicured par 64 Executive Golf Course designed by Ted Robinson
- Full practice range and two putting greens
- PGA instruction
- Warm and inviting clubhouse with restaurant
- Golf and tennis pro shops
- Bar and banquet room
- Activity Center for playing cards
- Fitness Center with yoga classes
- Aquatic Exercise class
- Jazz Afternoon
- Mother’s Day Breakfast Buffet
- Regular game nights and family nights
Sunrise Country Club is within easy driving distance of Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County and is one of the communities that is a must see before you buy.
For more information on homes in Sunrise Country Club CLICK HERE to contact
Cathi & Ben.