Home of the Bob Hope Classic for more than 40 years, Indian Wells Country Club boasts two Championship Golf Courses designed by Eddie Sussalla and Ted Robinson, Sr. Both courses afford stunning views of the Santa Rosa Mountains with stunning topography and water features. Frank Sinatra, Desi Arnaz and Bob Hope once owned and golfed at Indian Wells, and it’s easy to see why they loved the club – with beautiful canyons, panoramic views and an unparalleled resort lifestyle, with desert living at it’s finest.
More than Championship Golf, Indian Wells Country Club offers Luxury Homes, Condo’s, Custom Estates and Fairway Homes with architectural styles to satisfy every taste including Mid Century, Modern Contemporary and Classic California. Been thinking about building your dream home? There are a few Custom Lots still available from 1/4 to 1/2 acre.
Part of the Club Corp of America family of private clubs with family & corporate memberships available. Here are some of the amenities you’ll enjoy as a Member of the Indian Wells Country Club:
- 70,000 square foot clubhouse
- Golf Academy featuring Class A, PGA, and LPGA instructors
- Grand Scale Social Events throughout the year
- Various golf leagues and tournaments
- Several dining options including Curci’s Grille & Classic Patio, The Cove Bar & Grille, The Beverage Cart, and ClubExpress with a delicious to-go menu
- 4,000 sq ft State of the Art Health & Fitness Center with 30 exercise machines, 2 massage rooms, a 500 sq ft aerobic / yoga room and a fully-stocked juice bar
Indian Wells Country Club is located at 46000 Club Drive, Indian Wells, CA, 92210.
For more information on the homes in Indian Wells Country Club CLICK HERE to contact Cathi.