Concert Series at The Gardens
El Paseo in Palm Desert
Every Saturday January 16th – Feb 27th at 5:00p.m.
The Gardens on El Paseo will help raise funds for several Coachella Valley charities when it kicks off its 18th Annual Concert Series. Held on Saturday evenings, performances run from January 9 through February 27.
“Our concert series has brought together music and giving to unite the community for nearly two decades,” says Patrick Klein, general manager of The Gardens on El Paseo. “This year, we will raise funds for eight vital charities, but since the inception of the series, we have raised more than $1 million for those in need.”
The one-hour concerts take place on Saturdays at 5 p.m. on the center lawn in front of Saks Fifth Avenue. Tickets go on sale at 3:30 p.m. at the Center Lawn and are $15, which includes two glasses of wine and light bites courtesy of The Gardens on El Paseo and El Paseo Village restaurants. $10 from each ticket sold will benefit a local charity as listed in the schedule below.
This year’s musical lineup will consist of blues, rock and roll, contemporary and jazz genres. The series kicks off with vocal reality star Barry Black, and includes local favorites like the John Stanley King Band.
The Gardens on El Paseo 18th Annual Concert Series schedule includes:
- January 9 – Barry Black (benefiting Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Desert)
- January 16 – Heatwave Jazz and Show Band (benefiting Braille Institute)
- January 23 – John Stanley King Band (benefiting Eisenhower Medical Center Memory Care Center)
- January 30 – The Trebles (benefiting Women Leaders Forum)
- February 6 – The Myx (benefiting Fuller Center for Housing)
- February 13 – Patrick Sieben (benefiting VNA California)
- February 20 – Desert Sol (benefiting Angel View)
- February 27 – John Stanley King Band (benefiting YMCA of the Desert)