TOUR DE PALM SPRINGS 2020
Get ready to ride through the Palm Springs Oasis with thousands of other bike riders pedaling for a good cause. The 22nd Annual Tour de Palm Springs is February 7-8. This celebrated event has given both bike enthusiasts and casual riders a chance to pedal their way through Greater Palm Springs
Don’t have a bike? Not to worry, Bike rentals are available. The Tour de Palm Springs is family-friendly and a fun-filled event for both riders and spectators. Join thousands of riders pedaling for a good cause during the Tour de Palm Springs.
Tour de Palm Springs is a CVSPIN-sponsored event with proceeds going to local nonprofit organizations throughout the Coachella Valley.
Our great weather and gorgeous mountain scenery attracts thousands of bike riders every year. Walkers and runners are invited with routes ranging from 1-mile and 3-mile option for walkers and 50-mile and 100-mile for cyclists, making this event attractive to everyone from novice to elite cyclists.
The ride starts and finishes on North Palm Canyon Drive in Palm Springs. Tour de Palm Springs
The Tour de Palm Springs is now one of the largest cycling charity events of its kind in America. Since 1998 the Tour de Palm Springs charity event has distributed nearly $4,000.000.00 to over 150 local nonprofit organizations. Every year between 6,000 to 10,000 cyclists from 46 different states including 4 countries. The Tour de Palm Springs is Nationally known and famous for many reasons and below are just a few of the reasons:
• Entertainment: Over 20 bands will be staged throughout event and along routes for our cyclists
• Finish line: Cyclists are greeted by nearly 100 cheerleaders including large marching bands
• Start line: Cyclists are sent off into the streets with a nearly 200-member marching band
• Start area: Cyclists will exit thru military, police & fire vehicles with sirens on and lights flashing
• Route support: Over 30 vehicles will be used to support cyclists on the routes including vans, buses & others
Palm Springs is the place to be for fun and entertainment! Check out some of the upcoming events for 2020 in Palm Springs.